Friday, October 22, 2010

#2 Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15

So recently I was having a conversation with my mom and the topic of wrinkles and skincare came up.  Luckily for me, the women in my family all have great complexions and have aged really well.  I'm hoping I have the same amount of luck!  I have been using a moisturizing lotion for nighttime.  I put it on after I take off my makeup at the end of the day.  My mom suggested that I start using a moisturizer with SPF for the daytime as well.  I don't have any wrinkles currently as I am a young twenty-something but its best to prevent rather than try to treat it after the fact.  So I did what I always do when I want to find a good product.  I went on YT and checked out people's reviews on moisturizers.  Since I have no wrinkles I wanted something that was a decent price.  I'm not about spending $50+ on a fancy moisturizer (just yet!).  I stumbled up some reviews for this brand Cetaphil.  So many people like it and its priced well at only $8.99 at Harmon Face Values.  I'll be using it the next few weeks to see if its something I can use on a permanent basis.  I'll keep you posted.


-Michelle G

No comments:

Post a Comment