Monday, October 25, 2010

#3 Balmbini

I went to Sephora the other day.  I hadn't been in there in a long time because of obvious reasons.  The most obvious being that I do not need any more makeup then I already have and also because Sephora is oh so very expensive.  Anyway, I had held back for long enough and decided to go check it out.  I ended up leaving with this.  It is by the Balm and I've been wanting to try out their cosmetics for awhile. I always had my eyes on the Shady Lady palette of eyeshadows but this one is new and caught my eye.  It has 2 blushes, 3 eyeshadows and 2 lipglosses.  I thought it looked like a good deal.  I used the palette and love the colors.  I'll be doing a review on this palette on my YT page so look out for it.  I'll post a link once I record it.

XOXO,
Michelle G


No comments:

Post a Comment