Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#4 Clinique Almost Makeup

I've been wanting to buy a tinted moisturizer for awhile.  I was not looking to spend too much money for one and I didn't want a drugstore brand.  Lately I've been very conscious of my skincare.  I've been trying my best to get into a routine for taking care of my skin.  So when I decided I wanted to try a new tinted moisturizer I wanted to make a good choice.  Somehow when I think of the Clinique brand I think of clean.  I think it has something to do with the pastel colors they use or the Clinique sales people who wear those crisp white lab coats. Its hard to explain...hopefully you know what I mean.  I decided to give this brand a try because of its reputation as a brand that promotes allergy tested, fragrance and oil free products.  I think it will be good for my skin and hopefully not cause any outbreaks.  I'll be using this for my everyday looks since I only use foundation for special stuff.  I'll try to edit this later with how its been working out for me. 

XOXO,
Michelle G

No comments:

Post a Comment