Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#6 Fave product at the moment...

I'm not one of those girls that are super into buying different blushes.  I have a handful of blushes compared to other makeup lovers out there.  I got a coupon for Sephora in the mail ($15 off!).  So you already know I had to go take advantage of that!!  I went in already knowing that I wanted a new blush.  I happen to love NARS blush and I knew I needed a new color.  I chose the blush above.  The shade is called Luster.  It is a gorgeous bronzey gold blush that makes you glow!  It can be worn alone or you can wear it on top of your bronzer or blended with another color.  It is pigmented but not so much that its not easily blended with other shades.  Big plus!  Downside of anything NARS is the price :(  This is sold at Sephora stores for $26.  I know there are blushes that are more money, but this is about as much as I'm willing to pay and only because it's NARS!  I have some more products I want to post about so maybe I can get to that in the next few days. 

-Michelle G.

Subscribe to my YT channel: http://www.michellegmakeup.com/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment