Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fort Tryon Park

My previous post cast a spotlight on the vendor chosen for my wedding photos and video. Today's post is all about Fort Tryon, the park we chose to have our engagement photo session. First of all, I never ever thought I would be doing something like this! It's one thing to take a nice photo but quite another to be front and center in a photoshoot! I am so glad Pete will be there with me so we can have fun with it. 

When we decided to do the photo session we realized we had to come up with a great location. Since we both really love nature and picnics we felt a lovely park would fit our personalities best. We debated between a couple of parks but it was our vendor, George Street, that suggested Fort Tryon Park.  Fort Tryon Park overlooks the Hudson River and George Washington Bridge. I had never been inside that park although I have passed it by many times before. We looked up some beautiful engagement photos online done at that park and were blown away. It was the perfect choice.  Since we both had never actually been in the park we decided to check it out. The park is so beautiful with amazing views of the river and bridge as well as gorgeous architecture and gardens. I am so glad we took the time really scout out the park for photo ops.  We ended up having our own mini photo session.  Below I posted some pictures from it.  Enjoy!

Me in the top right corner


Beautiful architecture and Heather Gardens 



George Washington Bridge



Pete's turn



Pete again

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous! You will get lovely pictures there! Look forward to seeing the final images! X

    ReplyDelete