Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Bridal Shower

I just wanted to do a quick blog post on my lovely bridal shower that was held this past Sunday June 8th.  I had a great time with my friends and family.  It was a beautiful day.  Although it was supposed to be a total surprise, I managed to get my sister/MOH to let me know the date of the shower so that I could make sure I looked my absolute best! Everything else was a secret. I had no idea about the location, time or guests.  

Peter dropped me off at a really nice restaurant for lunch and I was so excited to see all of my guests when I walked in!  We mingled, we ate delicious food and cake and I opened some awesome gifts!  Below I've posted a few pictures from the bridal shower! Enjoy :) Only 94 days left!! 

Me walking into the bridal shower...Pete is behind
Me and Peter before he left me with the ladies
Thank you to my sister and mother for putting this whole day together for me! 

These were the lovely bridal shower favors! So cute! 
My two cousins, me and my sister <3
My cake...simply delicious!
Me!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment