Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yankees vs. Orioles

It's hard to believe that I have lived less than an hour from the Bronx my whole life and have never attended a Yankees game.  Sports are not really my thing and even though everyone in my family has been to a Yankees game I have never managed to actually go to the stadium and see one myself.  This past Labor Day Weekend I finally got a chance to go to a game!  There's really no point to my post just that I'm excited that I finally went lol.  It was a great day and I really lucked out with where I sat.  I blindly bought these Yankees tickets without knowing anything about how the seating was.  Not only did I have a pretty decent seat but lucky for me I got to be in the shade too! Being that it was over 90 degrees that day being in the shade made a big difference!  Lastly, the Yankees won 4-3 against the Orioles in a really good game.  

View from my seat
Reppin the Yankees! Me & Pete
Anyway, that's pretty much it.  Like I said there really is no point to this post aside from sharing my Yankees experience lol.  Hope everyone enjoys their LDW!


xo, Michelle G

No comments:

Post a Comment